Friday, December 27, 2013

Trying it in English

... hola, lovelies!

You might be wondering why this blogpost is in English. Well, a few of my followers on Bloglovin# asked me if I could post in English as well, because I've only posted in German so far. I obviously want to make my followers happy and will post more in English from now on.

I don't know how I can work things on the blog to being bilingual but I will try my best. In the meantime, I hope you still enjoy the blog and my posts. If you have any further requests as far as to what kind of products I should review or what kind of tutorials you'd like to see on here, feel free to let me know.

So what do you think about me writing in English from now on? I would love to read your opinion in the comments below. :)

I hope you're ready for my next blogpost - the first one ever in English.

Xoxo

Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment