Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Farewell the scarlet pimplehell - Anatomicals

Hi lovelies, 

it's time for another post today. Say hello to today's skincare product "Farewell the scarlet pimplehell" by Anatomicals. This has got to be one of the best mud masks I have ever tried. I bought this deep cleansing mask a few weeks ago, when my local Douglas had everything by Anatomicals on sale. I didn't really know what to expect but this exceeded my expectations by far... 







The Look


Ok, maybe this face is a little too serious for a blog entirely about beauty stuff... Let me try again!




Surprised might be the version I'll be going with this evening. 

Anyways, this is what the semi-dry mask looks on after you apply. The greenish mud is very creamy and dense in texture and feels a little cold when you apply it. While applying you will notice that parts of the mask will start to dry on your face - don't worry, this is completely normal and intentional. Since I had to do laundry, I left on for a good 20 minutes. By that point I realized that smiling wasn't really an option - the whole face mask was completely dry. 

You're supposed to slowly remove the mud mask with a wet cloth and then rinse off your entire face. And let me tell you, you will notice the difference immediately. My skin felt clean, fresh and was insanely soft! After drying my face off I continued my applying my regular night cream and now here I am - letting you guys know, how awesomely amazing this fask is. - Yes, I just invented my own word! Love it! Moving on!

The next post will contain a very HUGE (and awesome) surprise for all of my followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' and Blogger. It will be Anatomicals-related, so make sure to check it out!!! 



Xoxo
Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment